Sunday, March 30, 2014

I hate to refer to another website, but this one...

I do a lot of research on the web and in my own travels, looking for easter eggs and thinking of how I'm going to put that into a blog post. It's a lot of work, but when I see the final result, it's pretty awesome.

(plus I'm doing this for my Masters course hehe)

Anyways, I came across this post and I just couldn't repurpose it to do it justice, but I was really impressed on how many easter eggs this post revealed; it went deeper than I usually see, and I see pretty deep.

But this is no excuse for a post, I just thought that this was a great post and I wanted to share it:

Here it is: 50 Marvel Movie Easter Eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Easter Egg News by Joseph Vales is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://eastereggnews.blogspot.com.